Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello




Hello, My name is Megs

I'm 29 years old heading straight to the milestone of turning 30!  I'm happily single and living my kind of life constantly out to have fun!

I have a great bunch of family and Friends who I wouldnt swap for the world! Maybe they would swap me!

My Big sister Kelly (aka Messy Freckle) has been raving about the world of blogging and talked me into giving it a try.  So here I am...


{Kelly and Me}

I will tell you a wee bit about me shal I.  I work in a Hospital, as a Medical Recepionist......close to being a doctor right....? no not quite but maybe I might be in the running to marry one.  I wish! 

I have a good social life, but sometimes  I just love staying home, watching movies or My faviourite TV shows.

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I love everything Jane Austin....friends may tell you Its more like an obsession! My perfect ideal man is Mr Darcy, or perhaps Mr Knightly...any would do.  I am overley Romantic, and I think thats why I'm single...my idea of Romance is so off this planet, that unless a Man is willing to be Romantic 100% of the time, its not worth MY time.  see I told you that is why I'm still single.


My Mum insists I'm too fussy but I know its because I love being me.....waiting and wishing for My Mr Darcy, My Romeo or My own version My own Mr McDreamy with a wee bit of Mr Mc Steamy...better yet all of the above!  see I have high standards, but why shouldnt I....I'm worth It!

other than loving everything romance, I also love music, I love the discovery of a new song that makes me feel emotion! weather it be happy of sad if it touches my soul it wins my heart.  I love having music to match my Mood.  at the moment I love a song from Sia (My love) wow I've listened to it so much , I think It wll be on my "Most Played" list on my Ipod.  I tend to go backwards with music, I discover them years after they are popular! lol!  typical  there is allot of Irish blood it me.  I love Ben harper at the moment....I Thnk he was popular a little while ago.  I'm also a BIG fan or Sarha McLauchlan, seeing her live once I really apprecatied her songwriting ability.  I'm not into Pop music, it has to be pritty special for me to like it.  I do have to admit, I have a broad range in my Music taste, I love everything from Opera, to Rock and everything inbetween.  I'm prowd of my scotish side (My mother is a prowd Scot) so I will even admit I love the Bagpipes ....and the pipe bands...why should I apologise?



Now on to some things about me you may or may not find interesting! 
I love writing song lyrics!  I've been on a writng spree recently.  I have one big problem you see, I dont play any Musical instrument!  When I write my song lyrics, I develope them too my own tune/melody in my head.  But In a world changing event...a couple of Months ago I sat with a Mucic Producer and finally started the wheels in motion. I now have music to my own song!  not finnished yet but its well on its way!  but I will tell you more on that later...maybe even a snippit on my blog! 



Final bit of  information on me, I love Hair assessories......maybe childish but I onece read in a Magazine that you can wear hair assessories, Glitter and anything pink until your 32! I only have two years left and you bet ya I'm making the most of it, wearing things in my hair, glitter and maybe even pink!

I hope to enjoy this blogging experiecne!  And its off to a great start! 

Au revoir  (yes I also love everything French)

Megs

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world - I'm so looking forward to reading about your life.

    And oh yes, Mr Darcy. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see my baby sister join the blogging world! You are going to be very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet you! hope you enjoy this blogging thing as much as i do, it truly is a wonderful thing to get to "meet" others from alla round the world!

    ReplyDelete